Limited Free Event Day-Parking is available on the Festival site for Ticket Holders. No overnight parking.
B. Camping – RVs and Tents
All F3U Full Event 3-Day Pass holders are eligible for the Festival’s On-Site Reserved Camping area. There will be two designated areas – one section for RVs and one section for Tents.
All camping is in the open on a flat field. (i.e. there are no trees – no shade). Please leave your pets at home for their own safety. (Please note – If you do bring your pets they will not be allowed on the Show site and must be kept on a leash in all other areas of the Festival site. Please have consideration for your neighbour campers and clean up after your pets!)
All Camping spots are on a "First Come - First Serve" basis. There will be attendants to assist you to locate your camping spot and instructions for parking and set-up. Those wishing to camp together as a group that will occupy more than one camping spot must enter together.
C. Camping Fees/Camp Spot Sizes
|4 days, Thursday - Sunday
||Full Event + Thursday
||max. 16' by 32'
||$25 incl. G.S.T.
D. General Information and Rules
- There are no hookups for RVs.
- Water and ice will be available for purchase.
- Roadways adjacent to your campsite cannot be blocked for safety reasons. All vehicles must fit in the designated camping spot. If not, then arrangements must be made to obtain another camping/parking spot.
- Campfires are not allowed.
- You may leave the site at anytime, but you must be in possession of your wristband to access the Festival site on your return.
- A shuttle service will be available into the city (and return) during business hours.
- No ATVs/off-road vehicles are allowed on the Festival Site.
- No campers will be allowed entrance to set-up between 10:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
E. Contact to Reserve
Festival of Freedom at the Forks
P.O. Box 2356
Grand Forks, B.C.
Canada V0H 1H0